A Senior Laser Technician in our Soho location, Paula has been in the skincare industry for over 12 years and worked specifically with Skin Spa since 2009. Check out her answers to some of your questions below:
- What is the most rewarding part about your job?
- When people come back to me feeling more confident about their appearance .
- What is your personal at-home skin care regiment?
- Cleanse , Exfoliate once a week , mask twice a week , hydrate, hydrate , hydrate!
- What is your favorite treatment at Skin Spa and why?
- LimeLight, because I think that uneven skin tone can age you more than wrinkles.
- What is Limelight?Limelight is an Intense Pulsed Light treatment to erase sun damage, age spots and discoloration to reveal overall luminosity and skin tone clarity. Hyper-pigmentation and sun damage dissolve and fade through this high-tech treatment, revealing dramatically younger looking skin. Ideal for the face, neck, or décolleté as well as other areas overexposed to the sun’s rays (i.e. shoulders, back, arms, etc.). Recommended for lighter skin types; inadvisable for sun-tanned or sun-burned complexions.
- Which products or treatment would you recommend for Dry “winter” skin?
- A product that contains Vitamin E and Fruit extracts (Apres Peel Hydrating Balm from PCA is a perfect product for dry winter skin!)
- Do you have a “Miracle” Product or Beauty Tip that you can’t live without?
- C serum!
- Check out glo therapeutics’s Vitamin C 15% Serum* – it’s Age Defying!
Ascorbic Acid As an antioxidant, Vitamin C scavenges and destroys reactive oxidizing agents and other free radicals. Because of this ability, it provides important protection against damage induced by UV radiation. Vitamin C also improves skin elasticity, decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, reduces erythema, promotes wound healing and suppresses cutaneous pigmentation.
- *Available in all Seven Skin Spa New York Manhattan Locations