1. While we have several locations, our peak times still tend to book up quickly.
Try calling to schedule your appointments two weeks in advance if you have restrictions on time. We also have last minute appointments available for those with a more flexible schedule.
2. If you prefer a male or female therapist for your massage appointment, alert the receptionist when you book your treatment.
To many spa-attendees, it doesn’t matter, but it’s entirely up to the individual.
3. Try to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time
to ensure that all forms are filled out and you have time to use the restroom and get settled in.
4. Make a trip to the restroom prior to a service
to avoid any disruptions during your treatment.
5. What to wear during the treatment.
This, of course, depends on the time of treatment you are receiving. However, if you are receiving a full body treatment you may be in the nude, wear your underwear or use the disposable underwear provided by your therapist. Our spa therapists are taught draping techniques and the only part of the body exposed at one time is the part being worked on, so you will feel perfectly comfortable underneath the sheets and blankets.
6. Skin Treatments:
Let the esthetician know about your skincare concerns, history and goals. By having an honest consultation, you will receive your best results and ensure that you have a safe & effective treatment.
Let the therapist know about your aches, pains, areas that need attention. Let your therapist know if the massage pressure is too hard, the wrap is claustrophobic, or anything else that makes you feel uncomfortable. They won’t know unless you tell them.
8. It's your treatment and your time.
Let your technician know if you'd like to just relax or if you'd like for them to explain things as they go through the treatment. Sleeping through the treatment is completely normal too, never feel bad about determining how you'd like to spend your time with us. We are here to help you get the most out of your time with us.
11. We recommend 15%-20% gratuity for your service provider, left at your discretion.
We kindly accept cash gratuities or Venmo. We have ATM's available for your convenience.
12. Following a treatment, allow yourself a little time to relax and enjoy the moments of calm.
Drinking water or herbal teas will also help flush out toxins.