For all skincare services:
- If you use topicals on the area being treated, such as Retinol or benzoic peroxide, you must stop using them 7 days prior to your treatment,
- Please inform your service provider if you are on Isotretinoin (Accutane).
For MedSpa services:
- If you received a Monkeypox vaccine or a Covid-19 vaccine or booster, you must wait 3 days after the injection to receive any Laser Service,
- If you are taking antibiotics or photosensitizing medications you must stop using them at least 7 days prior to your treatment,
- Please stay out of the sun for at least 14 days before and after your treatment, and always use SPF,
- If you have received a chemical peel, you must wait a minimum of 14 days before receiving your laser treatment,
- If you are pregnant you, unfortunately, cannot receive laser treatments at this time without a doctor's note.
For Laser Hair Reduction treatments:
- MedSpa recommendations apply,
- If you are getting laser hair removal for the first time, make sure to shave the area being treated the night before or the morning of your appointment - the smoother the better. If you normally wax, you must wait 4 weeks before receiving laser hair removal,
- Do not pluck or twizz hair in-between or prior to your session,
- Please do not apply sunless tanning products at least 14 days before your treatment,
- Treat the area as you would a sunburn. Avoid hot showers, steam, sweating, and fragrance for 24-48 hours post-treatment. You may notice redness, inflammation and/or bumps for up to 2 days after your treatment, this is normal and is a sign of good results,
- Do not wax the area! However, you can shave in between treatments. Wear loose-fitted clothing on the treatment area to allow the skin to breathe for 24-hours.
- Laser Hair Removal cannot be performed over tattoos. If the laser is used over an area that is tattooed, the pigment in the ink will be targeted, resulting in burning, pain, and severe skin damage. While laser hair removal in the vicinity of a tattoo is still possible and safe, the tattoo will be covered by the technician during treatment.
Available Pre/PostCare instructions for download (PDF)
|• Cosmetic Injectables||• Hydrafacial|
|• Dermaplaning||• Microneedling|
|• Fractora||• Peel|